My wife and kids tried this recipe and we all loved it! It’s spicy but not overly. The honey balances it nicely. Definitely something we will make again!
Honey-Jalapeño Chicken Tenders
Serves 6 to 8
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pounds chicken tenders
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sour cream for serving (we used Mexican Crema)
Preheat the grill and oil the grill rack.
Whisk together the honey, soy sauce, oil, garlic, jalapeños, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Toss the chicken in the marinade and let stand for at least 10 minutes.
Grill the chicken until well browned and cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes. Serve the chicken sprinkled with the cilantro and with a dollop of sour cream on the plate.
View original recipe here.