The following is an event design for a wedding reception. The wedding is to be held in the Hall Of Sculpture at the Carnegie Museum Of Art in Pittsburgh, PA. The Hall of Sculpture is modeled after the Greek Parthenon and fits the Greek-themed reception perfectly. The floral arrangements, color scheme, table settings, and other décor elements are described. Any issues with setup and breakdown are also addressed along with who is responsible for setup and delivery of the needed design elements.
- Week Menu For A Client With Hypertension And Onset Diabetes
- The Benefits Of Opening An Organic Restaurant
- What Your Teen Needs To Eat To Be Healthy
- Tried & True: Seared Sea Scallops with Asian Influence
- Can American Wine Compare to the French?
- Tried & True: Pan-roasted Chicken With Lemon Caper Sauce Over Pasta
- Seafood Sustainability: More Than Just A Food Trend
- How Exercise And Diet Can Heal Mind And Body
- Sweet Garlic Chicken Wings